The Cox Digital Telephone feature, Selective Call Acceptance, let's you decide which calls you will accept. To use this service, follow these steps:
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *64. On a rotary phone, dial 1164.
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many, if any, numbers are currently stored in your acceptance list.
- Follow the voice instructions.
- Press 3 to turn the feature on or off, in the event you want to accept all calls again, not just those in the selected list.
To add the last caller to your acceptance list:
Press #01#. On a rotary phone, dial 1201.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
- Press .
- After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
- Press #. On a rotary phone, dial 12.
Note: You can store up to 30 phone numbers on your list.